Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Inspiration - Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2013 CROSS STITCH BONANZA

So I was in the hairdressers today when I spotted this on the front of Glamour magazine.


After a while of rummaging I found the Dolce & Gabbana playsuit on the catwalk. It's quite similar to last years Balmain fall 2012 collection which I was also quite inspired by. The new fall 2013 line is called 'Baroque' and there are some pretty mental pieces made from cross stitch. Prepared to be bombarded with my favourite images that look like they've arrived straight from your grandma's wardrobe but without the musk.





Sweet parrots.


D&G sweet jailbait booty shorts and embroidered tights (I'd seen a photo of the shorts a while ago and blogged here but never knew who had designed them)

So I took a gander at the online shop to see the damage any pieces would set me back.


Needlepoint digital print WITH DOGS ON IT. Only a wallet busting £485.00. I wouldn't buy this but I thought it was too hideous/hilarious not to share and I like the fact it's a digital print of cross stitch.




'Sicily' bag, a minimal £1,575 but it does have cross stitch leopard print so probably worth it.



and finally my favourite granny-esque bag: the 'Dolche' bag. Costing you a lovely £1,525 which is also the cost of 1 1/2 Digbys (that's my pug that I don't own yet but exists in the future)

 So yeah, here's to the high street ripping this off so I can own something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment