Thursday, 18 October 2012

Rickie Lambert CELEBRATE

First you have to listen to this:


So here it is. The long awaited 100th post. I've been meaning to write this for almost a month and the reason why it has taken me so long is because I wanted to give something back to the people that read this blog. I often get emails asking if I will be selling some of my designs which I'll probably look at in the near future but for now here is a FREE Beastie Boys inspired cross stitch/knit pattern that you can enjoy. All you have to do is follow the link below and press the little green download button in the top right hand corner to get your free PDF. It is as easy as that. No gimmicks.


*EDIT*...so I've only just realised an error on the pattern (an extra white stitch on a T) so I've corrected this and redirected the link to the revised pattern. I'm hoping people who have already downloaded the first version have enough common sense to not duplicate my error. Hey, I'm only human staring at tiny squares for hours on end after all.
*2ND EDIT* It has been brought to my attention that there is a rogue white square on the first pink heart which should be a pink stitch and that the pattern is 101x101 squares, not 100 as stated. Sorry about that...)

I would love to see any finished creations/takes/adaptations so feel free to email me at katejblandford@gmail.com (or tweet @kateblandford) with whatever you've come up with. I'll even do a post if anyone actually makes one. If I get lots of replies...well I might even be inclined to run a competition. Just sayin'

So, I guess I should give the 411 of what I've been up to of late (other than refraining from bludgeoning someone to death with my knitting machine as trying to do fair isle is the most frustrating thing ever) I've been mostly working/thinking about expanding my cross stitch empire. Christmas cards will be coming your way shortly, followed by some badges and with any luck the second run of my Fucking Hostile Christmas jumpers. I've also looked into wrapping paper (depending if the Christmas card sales go down well, earmarked for winter 2013) and a run of tote bags for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment