Sunday, 13 January 2013

Inspiration - Home and DIY cross stitch goods

So looks like cross stitch is gonna be the next big thing this spring according to Marks and Spencer (thanks Mr X Stitch for sharing!). I better get my cushions sorted pretty soon, obviously mine won't be so...erm...tame.



Detail from M&S 'cross stitch' dinner set which you can see here. Aestheticly very reminiscent of the digital cross stitch patterns I create, minus the Slayer.



DIY cross stitch chair from Cintia over at My Poppet. Read about it here. I love street finds and this looks pretty awesome. Aside from the chair, this blog has loads of clever DIY ideas and worth checking out.


I can't remember how I stumbled across this but here is an eerie coincidence: Kate is from the south west and makes amazing printable cross stitch wrapping paper (amongst over things). She runs the blog Minieco, which also has loads of rad bright and easy to do craft ideas (favourites being these amazing 8-bit pop up cards) Go check out the printable wrap here if you haven't done so already.

No comments:

Post a Comment