Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Inspiration - Rehabbed Handmade

I stumbled across Rehabbed Handmade over on Instagram and oh boy I am in LOVE. Rebecca, (owner and maker of Rehabbed Handmade) is a very talented lady, bringing you vintage/upcycled clothing and awesome embroideries. All hoops are under £10 and available via her Etsy store. Rebecca's ethos is simple: help the earth, buy vintage. Her embroidery work is made from fabric remnants which are perfectly executed through hand embroidery and framed in hoops. There's something about the simple slogans mixed with the pretty snazzy backgrounds that I completely adore. Two thumbs up from me.

Here are a few of my favourites. Photos taken from Rehabbed Handmade's Instagram. I love the 'say yes to pizza' hoop, I'm currently seven days into a cheese abstinence and this is naturally screaming out to me.




Go follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment