Monday, 7 April 2014

New work

A couple new custom orders sent out to their new homes in Australia and the UK. Custom 4" embroideries are available here.


My 'Don't be a dick' giclee prints are now up in my shop. Professionally printed in Bristol on Somerset Velvet Enhanced 255gsm paper made from 100% cotton fibres using a traditional mould machine and woollen felts. The paper is naturally acid free. Giclee is high-quality inkjet printing and is regarded as one of the best forms of digital print on the market. This is the spring edition, limited to 25 prints. All signed and numbered and available over in my shop for only 6 money coins.



And lastly, I've made a few tweaks to my blog for easier navigation. You can now find posts using the toolbar at the top of the page. I'm still going through old posts and tagging the content. Horray for organisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment