Friday, 2 May 2014

Breaking news!

I first stumbled across the Mr X Stitch blog when I was researching contemporary embroidery on my MA degree back in 2010 and it has been a permanent fixture in my blog roll ever since. In 2012 I was featured as a Stitchgasm which I was utterly elated about. Roll on to 2014 and I am now writing a weekly column called 'Deviant Discoveries' which is published every Friday!


I've always enjoyed hunting for the latest in embroidery and jumped at the challenge of scouring deviantART for new spangled gems. So keep your eyes peeled for the latest finds and if you're a dA user then give me a holla and join the Phat Quarter dA group.

If you're not familiar with Mr X Stitch site then I wholly recommend a visit, it's packed with talented people sharing their expertise and finds. It really is quite inspirational.

Anyway, no spoilers - you best get over to Mr X Stitch and read my new post.




No comments:

Post a Comment