Sunday, 5 October 2014

Top 5 Instagram finds

I haven't posted about my recent inspirations for a while and oh boy there is a lot of good stuff out there at the moment. I've got a lot of time for the crafty circles that have popped up on social networks (did you also know I blog for Mr X Stitch every Friday about my dA finds?) I'm a bit of an Instagram addict, I find myself checking up on the hoopart hash tag quite a fair bit. The following pieces are some of my IG favourites from the past few weeks.

Nothing like a good Fleetwood Mac embroidery to start your day by Alleycat and co.

If you read my column on Mr X Stitch you will know I have a soft spot for anything skull related. This beauty is by Jazmin T.

Subversive samplers for the home by Resistor Rags and Wares

This has made top of my Christmas list. I need this in my life. Swoon. By Rachel Welsby.

and finally, this fabulous bullshit stitched hoop by Juliana GarcĂ­a.
Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I just saw this. Thanks so much for the shout out.
    jesamidesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete